Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What Works Wednesday: Using a Frying Pan to Heat Pizza


Lately, I have been cheating on my microwave with my stove top. No, it is not faster but I am convinced it can do nearly everything better.

I saw a pin that suggested using a frying pan and your stove top to reheat pizza. It promised a crispy crust and I was sold.

The pizza was ready-made from our local grocery store that I heated in the oven. I wasn't super impressed and the crust was very soggy. Gluten free crusts are rarely known for their crispy goodness, but I was willing to give the stove top a try for the reheat for lunch the following day.

I am 100% convinced this is the answer to all my gluten free soggy bread problems. It was possibly the crispiest crust/bread I've had since I entered the gluten free world two years ago.

This works!

No comments:

Post a Comment